Imogen is a Senior Lecturer in Occupational Therapy and Course Director for the Professional Development Diploma in Social and Therapeutic Horticulture in the School of Health, Coventry University.
- Social and Therapeutic Horticulture
- Digital literacies in assessment and feedback to feed forward
- Nature based environments for teaching and learning
- Employability and entrepreneurship
- Mental Health and Addictive behaviours
- Habron, J., Butterly, F., Gordon, I., and Roebuck, A. (2013) ‘Being well, being musical: music composition as a resource and occupation for older people’. British Journal of Occupational Therapy 76 (7), 308-316. Available from http://dx.doi.org/10.4276/030802213X13729279114933
- Habron, J., Butterly, F., Gordon, I., and Roebuck, A. (2011) ‘Being well, being musical: the experiences of older people during a community music project’. Wellbeing Conference Book, ‘Wellbeing Conference’. Held 18-19 Jul 2011 in Birmingham, UK