This project will immerse students into an international academic experience with Chinese students from Guangdong University of Foreign Students.
During that time, students will collaborate with Chinese students to build a data application focusing on cultural exchange. The trip will interleave both sessions for working on the project and lectures on Chinese culture. The trip will also include a visit to HSBC software development headquarters.
The mission of this trip is providing students with the appropriate soft skills to work in an international environment.
– Learn how to carry out project management in international environments
– Learn how to communicate business ideas in international environments
– Self-awareness of different cultural values
– Data project with chinese students on a cultural application
– Visit to HSBC software development headquarters
– Lectures and participation in cultural activities
This project is run in collaboration with our partner Carrie Ke at Guangdong University of Foreign Students.